Temperature Screening Associate
Temperature Screening Associate is the first point of contact for any individual entering the facility including visitors and employees. The Temperature Screening Associate is responsible for pre-screening employees, and visitors prior to granting entry into the facility. All PPE is provided by company. Including masks, gloves, non-contact Thermometers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The position duties and responsibilities listed below describe the general nature and scope of work. Other responsibilities, duties, and skills may be required and assigned, as needed. These essential functions require presence in the workplace on a regular basis and regular attendance must be maintained.
- Prepare for job duties by wearing appropriate clothing and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Ensure ability to conduct duties by having a representative or other authorized personnel to obtain body temperature and record as an acceptable level at the beginning of each shift
- Greet visitors and employees and direct them to applicable signage and information
- Take a body temperature reading, using a non-contact device that scans the forehead, and share the information with the individual
- If the temperature reading is below 100.4° F (38° C), allow the visitor access to the property
- Source: https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/air/reporting-deaths-illness/definitions-symptoms-reportable-illnesses.html
- Track all visitor information to include, but not limited to, the total number of visitors to the property, the total number of visitors allowed access to the property, name of visitors that were disallowed due to higher than an acceptable body temperature reading
- Periodically clean and sanitize visitor areas with acceptable sanitizing supplies
- Properly dispose of supplies, gloves, etc., in a waste receptacle
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certified Nursing Assistant (Preferred)
- Bilingual - Proficiency in Spanish is highly preferred
- A minimum of 3 months of experience in administering vital signs, to include body temperature, in a medical or medical training environment
- Successful completion of a criminal history background check, education, and work history verification, and drug screening test.required
- Job Type: Temp
- Skills: Bilingual, Communication, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Safety, Time Management
- Industry: Administrative Assistants
- Career Level: Intermediate
- Education Level: High School Diploma Or Equivalent