Labor on Demand is seeking On-site Supervisors to assist one of our clients with the staff we provide. On any given day we provide anywhere from 50 to 120 workers. To better assist our client we have an on-site team that helps supervise. This is an entry-level HR/ Administrative/ Supervisory Role.
Schedule- 4 am-2 pm or 11 am to 9 pm Mon-Sat
Coordinates all activities related to the production worker; this includes employee compliance with company priorities such as safety guidelines, good manufacturing processes (GMPs), and food safety. In addition, ensuring all employees are accounted for, clocked in and out at the appropriate times, daily reports created for any associate timeclock errors that may occur as well as performance and attendance reports and strong communication with the facilities' production supervisors and staff.
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment and adaptable.
- Temperature screening and employee check-in procedures
- Working with diverse and adverse employees
- Supervise and monitor 50 – 120 employees in the production plant
- Excessive walking and fast-paced
- Strong Leadership
- Team Player
- Strong Communication
- Ability to Adapt
- Proficiency in Outlook and Excel
- Drive to Help Others
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience in teaching/training others
- Organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong and effective communication skills verbal and written.
- Confident reporting to management (line performance, line status/issues, personnel problems, etc.)
- Sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail.
- Bi-Lingual in English and Spanish - Preferred
- Prior experience in a food manufacturing environment with thorough knowledge of food manufacturing processes and procedures - Preferred
Looking to fill this position ASAP. Submit your resume and one of our recruiters will get in touch with you, Be ready to interview with our Account Manager.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Skills: Business Management, Communication, Coordinated, Dependable, Organized
- Industry: Food Production
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Education Level: High School Diploma Or Equivalent