User Interface/experience (ui/ux) Developer
We are looking for a tech savvy business user focused User Interface/eXperience (UI/UX) Developer who can drive and advance our next generation modern digital workplace technology UI/UX initiatives. This person will be the lead resource for communicating and working with business & technology end users to create holistic solutions for some high visibility on-going projects.
- Translate business requirements into detailed functional specification design documents and functional screen layouts for developers that clearly articulate desired product functionality and accurately represent key processes followed by our end users.
- Collaborate with developers through mock-ups, wire frames, and prototypes to ensure designs meet usability specifications. Review user stories, designs, and specifications with business area domain experts to ensure success Eg engineers, field-onsite and corporate-offsite end-users
- Experienced user of UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer, and the like is a must.
- Maintain & Develop Front End User interface applications based on Bootstrap,VUE.js frameworks.
- Apply Skills, knowledge, and experience applying end to end HCD(Human centered Design) techniques including design, research, and usability.
- Apply strong knowledge of UX/UI design, information architecture, interaction design, and web-applications development front-end frameworks Eg. Hibernate & integration methodology
- Work daily with developers and QA in an Agile environment, iterating through designs and adjusting deliverables based on current priorities for the team
- Work with back end and software development teams to manage integrations and solutions.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Using end to end Human centered design-HCD techniques including design, research, and usability (2-4 years)
- Experience creating conceptual and detailed design solutions based on member needs (3-5 years)
- Experience communicating and working with business, technology, and end users to create holistic solutions (3-5 years)
- Knowledge of using technology tools like Adobe creative suite, Sketch and Envision. (2-5 years)
- Experience creating conceptual and detailed design solutions based on business user member requirements for both management and day to day end user audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills, including the ability to communicate directly with clients to explain content and functional concepts
- Job Type: Temp
- Skills: Detail Oriented
- Industry: It
- Career Level: Experienced
- Education Level: No Formal Educational Credential