Under general direction, is responsible for performing administrative professional work coordinating projects and activities between various divisions, departments, public agencies, and private sector representatives. Working conditions are primarily in an office environment. May exercise supervision over assigned staff.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitors and evaluates assigned programs and projects sets deadlines analyzes issues and provides recommendations.
- Implements, monitors and evaluates new programs.
- May assist in the preparation and monitoring of the annual budget.
- Prepares written reports and presentations on project progress and results.
- Works to ensure coordination between divisions within the department.
- Organizes and prepares written summaries of project reports and action plans in a timely manner.
- Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with preferable coursework in Business, Public Administration, or a related field
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of management study principles.
- Knowledge of computer software and hardware applications.
- Knowledge of budget and accounting principles.
- Knowledge of project management methods.
- Knowledge of training techniques.
- Knowledge of general statistical and quantitative methods.
- Ability to analyze and recommend solutions to management and organizational problems.
- Ability to assist in the preparation of budgets and accounting systems.
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard and other basic computer equipment.
- Ability to develop and implement innovations towards improving the department's operations and delivery of services.
- Ability to assess data processing needs and submit requests to the
- Information Technology Services Department.
- Ability to provide technical assistance and training to computer users.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to develop, implement, and evaluate new programs.
- Job Type: Temp
- Skills: Business Management, Communication, Dependable, Detail Oriented, Excel, Management, Microsoft Office
- Industry: Management
- Career Level: Manager
- Education Level: Bachelor Degree