Entry Level Recruiter
Labor on Demand has an immediate opening for a Entry Level Recruiter to join our team! Starting pay is $12/hourly with benefits.Plenty of opportunity for advancement! This is a full time position Monday-Sunday (Two Rotating Days Off Every Week)
We are looking for someone who is comfortable with Microsoft Office and computer savvy. We are needing someone who can multitask and is comfortable with cold calling, has experience with heavy data entry, pays attention to detail, etc. This position is primarily recruiting, but does involve a lot of administrative work as well.
- Excellent communication skills be detail-oriented, intuitive, and enjoy working with a diverse group of applicants.
- This individual will be skilled at making good judgment calls and maintaining applicant/new hire confidentiality.
- Must have strong technology skills (Office, Outlook, Google, Excel, Internet Sourcing etc)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Must be fast learners! Enjoy Learning!
- Not afraid to make Cold-Calls!
- Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to deliver effective recruiting results
- Preform other duties.
- Conformable in a fast pace work environment
- High school Diploma/GED
- Minimum (1) of Recruiting Experience
- Minimum (1) years of Administrative Assistance Experience
- Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and a background check. If you are interested please email resume or come in person to apply
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Benefits are available.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Skills: Bilingual, Business Development, Communication, Customer Service, Dependable, Determined, Effective Communication, Flexibility
- Industry: Executive Assistants
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Education Level: High School Diploma Or Equivalent