San Antonio , TX Post Date: Jul 03, 2020 No. of positions: 7
Great Opportunity for Advancement. Starting pay $14.00/Hourly
- Performs manual labor work to include installation of pipes and fittings for the repair, construction, and maintenance of water and wastewater systems.
- Operates dump trucks, front-end loaders, and skid loaders (upon training)
- Excavates and back fills trenches in order to complete repairs.
- Transports equipment, tools, and materials to and from job sites.
- Loads and unloads materials from trucks.
- Stocks vehicle with necessary equipment and material.
- Cleans, organizes and maintains facilities, tools and equipment.
- Observes and promotes all established safety procedures Interprets maps.
- May assist with the setup of work zone barricades and signs for traffic control.
- May inventory tools, equipment and materials.
- May provide training on the proper usage of tools and equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid Texas Class "C" Driver's License consistent with driving policy.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Skills: Basic Tool Knowledge, Communication, Construction, Dependable, Detail Oriented, Digging
- Industry: Maintenance
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Education Level: No Formal Educational Credential