$11 to $12 Hourly
Labor On Demand is looking for reliable and motivated Bakery Production Workers.
Responsible for production and preparation of various bakery products, completing set orders, and maintaining efficiency product movement. To partake in hands on, scratch processes for portioning raw product, garnishing or topping, flipping and cooling baked product, filling trays, packaging, frosting, labeling or storage of completed baked items. May also partake in general daily sanitation as needed to maintain continual production flow. General production includes movement of department based upon demand, product mix and volume; responsible for utilizing equipment and tools available to perform job successfully.
Duties include, but not limited to the following:
- Performing any combination of hands on scratch or mass processing.
- Reads production schedule or receives instructions regarding daily expectations, requirements or specifications
- Meet daily labor and waste goals as planned and driven by management
- Responsible for learning and maintaining customer standards for product specs and acceptable quality
- Must follow GMP’s, and audit/food safety requirements and guidelines
- Maintaining clean and sanitary work station
- Reporting any product deficiencies, food or safety concerns to supervisor/manager
- Complete training for facility GMP’s
- Observing products across multiple stages, to include; ensure proper weights, baking, topping quantity/distribution, cooling timeline and packaging placement, count, label accuracy and finished good quantities stored properly.
- Responsible for independent station work and team work to complete orders properly
- Be able to lift 50 lbs. throughout the day
- Be able to stand for long hours
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Be a quick learner
- Be a team player
- Be able to pass a background check
Schedule Day: Monday – Friday some Saturdays.
- 6AM to 2:30PM
- 2PM to 10:30PM
- 3PM to 11:30PM
- 10PM to 6:30AM
- 11PM to 7:30AM
- Job Type: Full-time
- Skills: Dependable
- Industry: Food Production
- Career Level: Experienced
- Education Level: No Formal Educational Credential