Labor On Demand is seeking an Event Staff - Housekeepers to join our team for all upcoming events.
Keep the building in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, restocking, washing walls and glass, and removing trash.
Event Staff - are responsible for the cleaning and waste/trash disposal of an assigned area. The General Cleaner is a team member assigned to cleaning areas such as concourses, seating ramps, stairways, halls,floors, parking lots, building exterior, and building entrances.Remove trash and debris from assigned work area.Sweep or dust mop debris from assigned areas. Empty trash containers and re-line; remove trash to designated location. Dust or wipe railings, escalators, seats, walls and doors as directed.Clean glass. Wipe and disinfect drinking fountains and telephones.Vacuum or sweep floor mats and carpet. Sweep and mop areas assigned.
Post Event - Attendant will be assigned a specific area of the facility to maintain after an event. Restroom maintenance will include stocking tissue, towel and soap dispensers as needed. Remove trash and debris from floor, ledges and fixtures. Mop spills in seating areas, suites and restrooms.
- $8.75 hourly
- Times and Days vary (Based off events)
- Service, clean, or supply restrooms.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, and mopping
- Gather and empty trash.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
- Requisition supplies or equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include nights, weekends or holidays
- Pass a criminal background
- This position requires being active, walking, heavy lifting and pushing 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to work around moving parts and wet floors.
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours.
- Job Type: Temp
- Skills: Dependable
- Industry: General Labor
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Education Level: No Formal Educational Credential