Utility Worker - General Labor
Labor On Demand is currently seeking experienced Utility Workers with construction experience.
Utility Workers perform routine maintenance activities in a variety of work environments. Because the job usually requires a lot of lifting and climbing, a Utility Worker must be in good physical condition. Responsible for cleaning and preparing sites . Unloads and loads materials, and assists supervisors, and other construction workers.
- Position Title – Utility Worker
- Position Pay - $14.00
- Duration – Temp to hire
- Schedule – Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m (possible irregular schedule such as days, nights, weekends, holidays, on-call and rotating shifts)
• At least 1-2 Years of experience manual labor
• High School Diploma or GED
Charter Traits -
• Physically fit to handle intense manual labor
• Willing to work in extreme weather conditions (such as cold or very hot climates)
• Reliable transportation
• Dependable & determined to work
• Willingness to comply with all safety standards
• Team player – willing to pitch-in, help, learn on the job
• Honest, respectful, able to communicate with supervisors and peers
• Basic Tool Knowledge
• Gas Industry (preferred)
Physical Demands –
• Carrying up to 40 pounds or pushing/pushing force of 150
• Standing, Sitting, Climbing, Crawling, Squatting, Kneeling and working in cramped and strained positions for a period of time.
• Working in conditions outside with exposure to inclement weather, wastewater heavy traffic or more.
• Required to follow all personal protective equipment.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Skills: Construction
- Industry: Construction
- Career Level: Others
- Education Level: High School Diploma Or Equivalent