We are a local staffing agency in search for hard working Sanitation Workers for one if our clients, you will find a brief description of the position below.
Sanitation Worker, is responsible for performing steps of sanitary restoration on assigned equipment a. With a main emphasis on safety, this individual will utilize industrial sanitizers and equipment to return equipment to a level of cleanliness compliant with USDA regulations.
- Full-time - Temp to Hire positions
- 5 days with 2 days off
- 7:30 p.m. to 4:00 a.m
- $10.00 - $11.25
Essential Job Functions
USDA frozen food plant sanitation including but not limited to:
- Foaming and scrubbing of production equipment, floors, walls, etc.
- Sanitizing all surfaces nightly post clean for production runs
- Interior infrastructure cleaning of production and non-production areas
- Participating in Pre-Operation inspections of the equipment after the clean
- Promoting and maintaining a safe environment through teamwork and proper food sanitation training.
- Working closely with other team members to assure a quality product
- Assisting other team members on food production line
- Sanitation of food plant
- Must be 18 years +
- Previous food plant sanitation experience a plus.
- Able to follow verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work as a team player and ability to work independently.
- Able to meet attendance requirements.
- Must be able to pass soft background check and drug screen
- Must have reliable transportation
- MUST BE COMMITTED W/INTENT TO BE HIRED WITH THE COMPANY
- LOOKING FOR HARD WORKING INDIVIDUALS TO SUCCESSFULLY FILL THESE OPEN POSITIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 40 pounds and frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds. Must be able to operate and use all necessary equipment.
- Job Type: Temp To Hire
- Skills: Dependable
- Industry: General Labor
- Career Level: Others
- Education Level: No Formal Educational Credential