Trash/ Recycle Collectors
We are a local staffing agency in search for an exemplary Accountant for one if our clients, you will find a brief description of the position below.
- Job Title: Trash Collector's
- Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday; 5:15am-Finish (8-10 hrs per day)
- Pay: $13.75 per hour
Collectors are responsible for performing routine maintenance on trash bins, or sorting trash and recyclables on conveyor belt.
Essential Job Functions:
- Hand sort material into different categories.
- The material that will be sorted consists mostly of things that end up on the recycling cart that are not recyclable.
- Materials will be placed on a table. Sorters will stand four to a table, two on each side, and will place materials in different bins that will be labeled.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Standing most of the time. Opportunity to take brakes as needed.
- 1 year of Manual Labor is required.
**Note:It is a job that will not be clean. There is a lot of dust and smells. People with allergies may not do well but that is up to the employee.**
- Job Type: Full-time
- Skills: Dependable
- Industry: General Labor
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Education Level: High School Diploma Or Equivalent