Plant Nursery Work & General Labor
San Antonio , TX Post Date: Feb 17, 2017 No. of positions: 2
- Caters to more than 2,000 retail & commercial customer throughout U.S.
- Home Depot, Lowes, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Rite-Aid, Kroger, & Orchard Supply
- Distribution of high quality bedding plants, vegetables, herbs, shrubs, premium blooming plant, ground cover, ornamentals & more
- Plug production, planting, controlling insects & disease, order entry, customer service, assembly, labeling, loading, distribution, merchandising, and selling
- We are currently hiring for plant nursery workers & general labor workers for one of our clients. This position is available Monday thru Sunday, and involves working outside at a plant nursery or other locations.
- Full-time, Part-time & Temporary work available
Shifts & Pay:
- Start: 7:00AM to 4:30PM; Check-in Time: 6:00AM ($8.25/hr.)
- Start: 2:00PM to 10:30PM (Must have own transportation)
- Other jobs may have afternoon or different start time
- Plant Nursery Workers:
- Maintaining a bigger facility of plants.
- Work consist of planting, pruning, controlling weeds, as well as fertilize, control pest and harvesting plants (depending on departments)
- Working outside in various weather conditions
- Need work boots, as well as gloves
- Shift is 8 hours
- Transportation available $5 (round trip; flat rate)
- Other jobs consist of construction, general labor or manual labor (Pay varies)
- This job is available for Men & Women (17+)
- If interested please contact one of our offices or feel free to come in and apply. Please make sure you have a valid ID/DL along with an original birth certificate or social.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Skills: Customer Service
- Industry: General Labor
- Career Level: Others
- Education Level: N/a