Now Hiring enthusiastic individuals for various event staff positions.
An Event Cleaning Attendant must have the ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff. One must also have the ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
- Maintain all assigned ancillary areas and department areas in a clean neat and sanitary manner.
- Maintains all assigned ancillary areas, department areas, and corridors with the correct preventative maintenance procedures as outlined in department policy as requested.
- Assists in enhancing productivity and efficient operations of the department.
- Promotes effective interpersonal and interdisciplinary relationships, maintaining professional conduct at all times.
- Demonstrates commitment to professional growth and competence by adherence to component and departmental annual training commitments.
- Inspects and utilizes judgment in determining which cleaning techniques outlined in orientation guidelines to follow.
- Demonstrated efficient and safe use of housekeeping equipment and solutions as observed by supervisor.
- May disinfect and sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides and sterilizing equipment.
- Maintains a clean and orderly environment in the assigned area to protect safety and health of others.
- Diligently employs universal precautions when disposing of trash and bio-hazardous materials.
- Thoroughly mops and vacuums floors in accordance with established guidelines.
- Keeps cart properly stocked with equipment and cleaning supplies; ensures all chemicals are properly labeled, and all equipment is in good working condition.
- Performs other tasks, as needed, to maintain the assigned area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other areas.
- Performs all other related duties.
Pay Rate: $8.75/hour
- Job Type: Temp
- Skills: Customer Service, Effective Communication, Flexibility, Physically Fit, Positive Attitude
- Industry: General Labor
- Career Level: Others
- Education Level: N/a