An Event Cleaning Attendant must have the ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff. One must also have the ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
- Maintain all assigned ancillary areas and department areas in a clean neat and sanitary manner.
- Maintains all assigned ancillary areas, department areas, and corridors with the correct preventative maintenance procedures as outlined in department policy as requested.
- Assists in enhancing productivity and efficient operations of the department.
- Promotes effective interpersonal and interdisciplinary relationships, maintaining professional conduct at all times.
- Demonstrates commitment to professional growth and competence by adherence to component and departmental annual training commitments.
- Inspects and utilizes judgment in determining which cleaning techniques outlined in orientation guidelines to follow.
- Demonstrated efficient and safe use of housekeeping equipment and solutions as observed by supervisor.
- May disinfect and sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides and sterilizing equipment.
- Maintains a clean and orderly environment in the assigned area to protect safety and health of others.
- Diligently employs universal precautions when disposing of trash and bio-hazardous materials.
- Thoroughly mops and vacuums floors in accordance with established guidelines.
- Keeps cart properly stocked with equipment and cleaning supplies; ensures all chemicals are properly labeled, and all equipment is in good working condition.
- Performs other tasks, as needed, to maintain the assigned area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other areas.
- Performs all other related duties.
Pay Rate: $8.25/hour
- Job Type: Temp
- Skills: Business Development, Customer Service, Effective Communication, Flexibility
- Industry: General Labor
- Career Level: Others
- Education Level: N/a