Labor On Demand is currently experienced Utility Workers with construction experience. Please upload your resume for consideration and we will call you to schedule your interview.
Position Title – Utility Worker
Position Pay - $14.00
Duration – Temp to hire
Schedule – Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m (possible irregular schedule such as days, nights, weekends, holidays, on-call and rotating shifts)
• At least 1-2 Years of experience
• High School Diploma or GED
Charter Traits -
• Physically fit to handle intense manual labor
• Willing to work in extreme weather conditions (such as cold or very hot climates)
• Reliable transportation
• Dependable & determined to work
• Willingness to comply with all safety standards
• Team player – willing to pitch-in, help, learn on the job
• Honest, respectful, able to communicate with supervisors and peers
• Basic Tool Knowledge
• Gas Industry (preferred)
Physical Demands –
• Carrying up to 40 pounds or pushing/pushing force of 150
• Standing, Sitting, Climbing, Crawling, Squatting, Kneeling and working in cramped and strained positions for a period of time.
• Working in conditions outside with exposure to inclement weather, wastewater heavy traffic or more.
• Required to follow all personal protective equipment.
If you are interested please contact our office directly at (210) 201-0537 to set up an application appointment. Our location is:
Labor On Demand
4241 E Piedras Ste 150
San Antonio, Texas 78228
Applications accepted Monday – Friday from 9am-11am and 1pm-4pm
Please bring in valid ID’s for employment verification; all pre-screening conducted on-site at the time of the application (this is including a background and drug test) ; please come dressed business casual (no shorts).
- Job Type: Temp To Hire
- Skills: Basic Tool Knowledge, Construction, Digging, Extreme Weather Conditions, Heavy Lifting, Jackhammering, Strong Work Ethic
- Industry: Skilled Labor
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Education Level: Diploma