looking to fill (7) Civil Engineering positions for one of our clients.
Hourly Rate: DOE
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday (8AM -5PM)
Under general supervision, is responsible for performing journey level technical engineering work securing technical data necessary in initiating engineering related projects
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct Field surveys to locate distresses on existing sidewalks.
- Preparing field notes using IPAD.
- Take an inventory of existing infrastructure along street construction projects.
- Directs and advises survey field crews and draftsmen.
- Assists in GIS, maps, and specifications for municipal public works projects.
- Prepares, updates, and reviews cost estimates for projects.
- Investigates project site prior, during, and after construction.
- Researches existing technical data which may affect a project.
- Acts as point of contact for citizens, consultants, and/or contractors and assists in resolving complaints.
- Inputs and analyzes data from a GIS database.
- Maintains records and maps on projects assigned.
- Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.
If you are interested, please email resume or come into one of our offices to apply between the hours of 8AM – 11 AM or 1PM – 4PM at:
Labor on Demand Inc.
4241 E Piedras Dr. Ste. 150
San Antonio TX 78228
***Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen, criminal history check, and provide proof of education***
- Job Type: Full-time
- Skills: Coordinated, Dependable, Detail Oriented, Effective Communication, Safety
- Industry: Skilled Labor
- Career Level: Others
- Education Level: Diploma