Sr. Management Analyst
looking to fill (2) Sr. Management Analyst positions for one of our clients.
Hourly Rate: 20.52
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday (8AM -5PM)
Under general direction of the Senior Management Analyst, is responsible for contract administration and performing monitoring activities to help ensure delegate agencies are in compliance with contract terms and deliverables.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitors and evaluates assigned programs and projects, sets deadlines, analyzes issues, and provides recommendations.
- Implements, monitors, and evaluates new programs.
- May assist in the preparation and monitoring of the annual budget.
- Prepares written reports and presentations on project progress and results.
- Works to ensure coordination between divisions within the department.
- Organizes and prepares written summaries of project reports and action plans in a timely manner.
- Performs related duties and fulfills responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with preferable coursework in Business, Public Administration, or a related field.
- Valid Class "C" Texas Driver's License OR valid driver's license from another state with the ability to obtain a valid Texas Driver's License within 30 days of becoming a Texas resident. Use of your own personal vehicle may at times be required and proof of Liability Insurance will be required.
- Skilled in compliance and monitoring of sub-recipient or delegate agency contracts.
- Experience in contract administration and negotiations.
- Continued quality improvement and assessment of services.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Ability to drive off site for site visits.
If you are interested please email resumes. You can also come in and apply at the following location between the hours of 8AM – 11AM or 1PM - 4PM:
Labor on Demand, Inc.
4241 E. Piedras Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78228
Borden Building, Suite #150
*All candidates must be able to pass a drug test and background
*Background and drug test completed on-site at the time of application and 1pm-4pm
*Please come dressed business casual (no shorts)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Skills: Business Management
- Industry: Management
- Career Level: Executive
- Education Level: Bachelor Degree