Lc/tv Operator I/ Pipeline Construction
LC/TV Operator I:
Assignment :( Possible Temp to Hire)
Shifts Unknown- May be required to work long or split shifts.
Responsible for performing a variety of basic skilled duties to include occasionally assisting with the operation of highly specialized sewer cleaning and pipe assessment equipment used to evaluate the sanitary sewer collection system.
· Stocks vehicle with necessary equipment and material.
· Cleans, organizes, and maintains facilities, tools, and equipment.
· Assists with the setup of work zone for traffic control and promotes and practices a safe working environment.
· Communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
· Interprets street guides, as-built drawings, schematics, block maps and construction plans.
· Assists in troubleshooting/diagnosing the condition of the sanitary sewer collection system
· May use a computer to record data in maintenance management system.
· May receive training in and occasionally operate and maintain highly specialized sewer cleaning and pipe assessment equipment (e.g. combination pressure cleaner/vacuum truck (combo), pressure cleaning vehicle, mechanical rodding vehicle, tanker style vacuum vehicle (honey wagon), bucketing truck, collection system televising van) to clean and evaluate the condition of the sanitary sewer collection system.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Proficient in the use of materials, tools and equipment commonly used in a construction environment.
- Perform position specific physical testing.
- Occasional contact with internal and external customers, contractors and governmental agencies.
- Required to work hours other than regular schedule such as days, nights, weekends, holidays, on-call and rotating shifts.
LIST OF EQUIPMENT:
- Electronic locating devices
- Pipe rehabilitation equipment
- Sewer cleaning nozzles
- Hand / power tools
- Mechanical rodding implements
If you are interested, please email resume or come into one of our offices to apply between the hours of 8AM – 11 AM or 1PM – 4PM at:
Labor on Demand Inc.
4241 E Piedras Dr. Ste. 150
San Antonio TX 78228
***Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen, criminal history check, and provide proof of education***
Thank you for your time and we look forward to meeting you soon.
- Job Type: Temp
- Skills: Basic Tool Knowledge, Communication, Construction, Coordinated, Customer Service
- Industry: Skilled Labor
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Education Level: Diploma