Local Staffing agency looking to fill (2) Marketing Specialist positions for one of our clients.
Hourly Rate: 20.52
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday (8AM -5PM)
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to develop projects and then execute all priority tactics within the parameters of hard deadlines and specific budget allocations.
- Ability to participate and evaluate the creative process that all initiatives are aligned with their strategic direction and brand guidelines and will also generate the desired outcomes.
- Preparation of reports, presentations, summaries, analytics and metrics for external use and internal status, traffic and budget variance information.
- Provides content development for websites, social Media and press releases.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university. However, candidates with associate degrees combined with very strong portfolios can be considered.
- 2 Years increasingly responsible experience in Marketing or communications.
Valid Class “C” Texas Driver’s License.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of marketing and promotional tools, strategies and techniques.
- Knowledge of non-purchased media and awareness strategies.
- Skill in utilizing a personal computer associated software programs. This is not a graphic design position, but that skill is valuable.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively. This is not a bilingual but Spanish fluency is valuable. should be a confident public speaker.
- Ability to create and develop marketing and promotional project plans.
- Deep understanding of strong, effective and consistent branding.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with other city employers and the public.
If you are interested, please email resumes and come into the office to apply between the hours of 8 AM -11 AM or 1 Pm - 4PM at:
Labor on Demand Inc.
4241 E PIedras Dr. Ste. 150
San Antonio TX 78228
***Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen, criminal history check, and provide proof of education***
Thank you for your time and we look forward to meeting you soon.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Skills: Business Development, Business Management, Communication, Customer Service, Dependable, Detail Oriented, Effective Communication, Microsoft Office, Organized
- Industry: Executive Assistants
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Education Level: Bachelor Degree