APPLY TODAY START TOMORROW!!
Labor On Demand, Inc. 851 Culebra Road 78201 - Applications accepted Monday - Friday from 9am - 3pm.
5am - Finish ($9.00/hr) Pay Differential on Sunday, Monday & Tuesday $9.25/hr
7am - Finish ($8.75/hr) Pay Differential on Sunday, Monday & Tuesday $9.00/hr
The Production Worker is responsible for understanding and following all assigned tasks and abiding by all safety requirements. They will assist the designated machine operator or production team in a variety of functions including but not limited to depositing, depanning, icing, slicing, packaging, palletizing, cleaning and other tasks as assigned.
1. Perform the responsibilities and tasks assigned with the general guidance of the Plant Management.
2. Ability to work within a team environment to meet/exceed established production standards.
3. Clean up responsibilities
4. Production equipment responsibilities
5. Palletizing Responsibilities
6. Comply with the following programs within the production area
9. Improvements in the Production Line
10. Personal Development:
11. Performs essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
12. Performs other duties as assigned by the Management Team
13. As need dictates, both assigned shift and work location may be changed by management
1. Attendance: Hours worked, days absent, punctuality, notification to supervisor.
2. Attitude: How well the employee gets along and works with others.
3. Teamwork: Willingness to help others accomplish their objectives.
4. Appearance & Habits: Personal habits, clothing and grooming, comply with dress code.
5. Innovation: Contributes ideas and participates in staff meetings.
6. Initiative: Shows initiative and flexibility in handling unexpected situations, problems, and temporary tasks.
7. Dependability: Employee can be relied upon to complete assigned tasks.
8. Compliance: Complies with established Departmental and Organizational policies and procedures.
9. Works within a team environment to meet/exceed established production standards.
10. Performs cleaning responsibilities effectively.
11. Performs production equipment responsibilities effectively.
12. Performs all functions of work scope in an accurate and timely manner.
· Manufacturing experience preferred.
· Must have a great attention to detail to be able to detect the presence of product or production issues.
· Ability to visually inspect product and materials.
· An understanding or willingness to learn food manufacturing and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
· Must be able to understand and follow verbal or written communications.
- Lifts up to 35 lbs. occasionally
- Must able to handle items in excess of 30 lbs., up to 35 lbs.
* Possible exposure to food allergens such as peanuts, walnuts, soy, eggs, milk and wheat. *
- Job Type: Temp To Hire
- Skills: Dependable, Positive Attitude, Safety, Strong Work Ethic
- Industry: General Labor
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Education Level: N/a