Sanitation Supervisor - Bilingual
Responsible for the cleaning and sanitizing of seafood processing equipment and lines. Works in a supervisory capacity overseeing work of sanitation team, while performing the following duties:
- Inspects products and equipment for conformity to federal and state sanitation laws and plant standards.
- Inspects premises for unsanitary practices and conditions.
- Prepares and handles sanitation chemicals and equipment.
- Orders sanitation chemicals and equipment as needed.
- Coordinates sanitation plan with Production and Quality Assurance departments according to production schedules and staffing requirements.
- Works under immediate supervision of Quality Assurance and Production departments.
- Supervises staff of 1-2, as well as Production employees assigned to Sanitation duty.
- Trains staff and Production employees assigned to Sanitation duty on proper sanitation procedures.
- Performs activities of workers supervised.
- May be trained to work on a variety of equipment.
- May be assigned additional duties which may include janitorial duties in the plant.
- May schedule/assign personnel.
- Experience in a manufacturing production environment with specific experience managing sanitation processes. Food industry experience preferred.
- Must be computer savvy
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High School Diploma or GED
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent; and to draw and interpret bar graphs. The employee should have ability to use the Internet, experience using spreadsheet and word processing software, as well as using order processing systems.
7pm-4pm or 10pm-7am may vary, Alternating days off
We can not disclose clients name, but the location in on the northeast side of San Antonio.
THIS IS A TEMP TO HIRE POSITION AFTER 90 DAY YOU WILL BE HIRED DIRECTLY, ONCE YOU ARE HIRED DIRECTLY COMPANY BENEFITS WILL APPLY TO YOU SUCH AS (MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION AND MORE)
- Job Type: Temp To Hire
- Skills: Bilingual
- Industry: Work Experience
- Career Level: Experienced
- Education Level: High School Diploma Or Equivalent