Stock Clerk Associate
We are a local staffing agency seeking an Stock Clerk Associate to become an integral part of our team! Below are the basic job functions for the position.
The Associate will assist the Stock Clerks in their daily duties which include but are not limited to cleaning ,stocking, issuing parts at the window, charging out parts in FASTER, driving to pick up and deliver parts and various other duties. The department would like the potential employees to have 2-3 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas; warehouse, auto parts, computer applications (email, excel), and knowledge of the city.
- Monday - Thursday 7:00 am - 6:00 pm (Can change in the event of a request for leave or call in)
- $15.00 hourly
- Must pass a background and drug test
- Attire is Steel Toe Boots and Jean and Provided T-Shirt.
- Work with a team to assemble/disassemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Counts store inventory for records.
- Maintains logs of all products and supplies.
- Checks actual store inventory against computerized records.
- Reports any discrepancies in inventory records to manager.
- Receives store deliveries.
- Ensures that stock room is clean and well organized.
- Moves and restructures organization of stockroom to make space for new inventory.
- Assists in cleaning and organizing the store upon closing.
- Pulls any defective or expired merchandise for return.
- Packs up items for return and creates shipping labels.
- Submits orders for replenishment of inventory.
- Retrieves products from stock room for customers.
- Reviews shipping and receiving documents for accuracy.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Possesses physical strength necessary to lift boxes and other heavy items on a regular basis.
- Is capable of using computer inventory software.
- Exhibits ability to read and interpret inventory reports, sales reports, and packing slips.
- Is capable of employing basic math skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience in inventory sector is preferred.
- Job Type: Temp To Hire
- Skills: Detail Oriented
- Industry: General Labor
- Career Level: Experienced
- Education Level: High School Diploma Or Equivalent